CMS are looking for a Facilities Assistant to join our London office on a 12 month FTC. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 80 offices in 50 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
* Working to the needs of the Client and Facilities teams, provide a high quality, pro-active service/support.
* Ensure a high-quality service and environment for client and visitors.
* Liaising with IT/AV & facilities teams to report faults.
* Assist AV with ad hoc tasks
* Setting up conference/meeting room facilities, (not AV equipment) as required, including opening and closing of Partitions, whiteboards, room set-ups.
* Assist in external CMS seminars where required.
* Undertake weekly audits of all conference/meeting rooms in CMS, ensuring equipment, lighting, air conditioning, fabric are working and are to a high standard. Report any short falls to the appropriate helpdesk for action.
* To assist with the logistics, planning and implementation of any moves/ changes requirements.
* Display high levels of customer service and professionalism to help resolve any issues from clients and visitors to the conference rooms. About You
* Awareness of mechanical services within building services
* Knowledge of office moves and relocation logistics
* Knowledge of facilities
* Highly service focussed with a 'can do' attitude
* Highly organised. Able to plan and prioritise.
* The ability to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual.
* The ability to listen, question and interpret information to understand requirements
* Has a keen eye for detail and identifies opportunities to improve set-ups.
* Numerical and verbal reasoning
* Good interpersonal skills, flexible to work with a range of styles and personalities
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* IT Literate
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to maintain standards when under pressure.
* Able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
* Experience in a client-facing role.
* Experience in facilities & building managementYou will be provided with a uniform and we ask that you adhere to our professional standards.
Please be aware that this list is not exhaustive, and you will be required to comply with any reasonable ad hoc duties. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-LM1