CMS is looking for an experienced Workflow Coordinator to work full-time Monday-Friday. The hours will be 07:30-15:30.This role is based in the London office, however for the time being the role will predominantly be home-working. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a future facing, international law firm and take their career to the next level. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 80 offices in 50 countries and 5,000+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
Working within the Document Centre, you will be managing the department's workflow, maintaining a high level of service which matches customer's expectations in a busy, time-pressured environment. You will have a range of responsibilities including:* Workflow management for the Document Centre using customised workflow software. This will incorporate assessing and reviewing incoming work, booking work into the system, assigning to team colleagues, reviewing deadlines for both work in process and work in the queue and liaising with clients.
* First-class customer service, offering a can-do, solution-based approach, with a focus on responsiveness and client satisfaction.
* Technical document troubleshooting support as required for clients or directly with Document Centre team members.
* Utilising client tools and templates to assist with quick turn document preparation.
* Adherence to brand guidelines and best practices when preparing documents.
* Managing and prioritising assigned projects to ensure deadlines and expectations are met.
* Acquire and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of the client's working environment and business needs.
* Effective project communication and handover between shifts.
* Continuing to upgrade work skills by participating in company-offered training and development programs and staying abreast of technology changes relevant to this role. About You
The right candidate will have:
* Previous workflow experience.
* Must have the ability to multi-task and oversee multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints.
* Flexible and adept at responding and adapting quickly and competently to changing business needs.
* Must have the ability to concentrate in a virtual environment of multiple demands and distractions.
* Must have good knowledge of PDF conversion software such as Adobe or pdfDocs.
* Maintain exemplary attention to detail and a personal commitment to consistently producing high quality work.
* Must be able to maintain confidential information and work in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment.
* Must engender a culture of professionalism, superior customer service, and accountability within the team.
* Maintain motivation to continually improve core software skills, to meet and accommodate the client's changing requirements.The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of administering effective workflow in a legal or other professional services environment, ideally with at least 2-3 years' experience.
* Electronic workflow system experience advantageous.
* Excellent working knowledge of document production practices and technologies in a legal or professional services environment.
* Advanced technical knowledge. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website. Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions.