CMS are looking for an Administrator to join our Document Design Centre. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
* Supporting Document Centre, Design, Document Automation, Templates and DDC-related Innovation projects as required, including (but not limited to): weekly and monthly reporting, project support, leave/sickness reporting, helpdesk support for DDC-owned software, ad hoc admin tasks as required.
* Excellent MS Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
* Must have the ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at any given time, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints
* Must show initiative and good judgment and be able to work independently
* Must be able to maintain confidential information and work in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment
* Able to work effectively with colleagues of all levels in an organisation
* Seeks and responds positively to all forms of feedback (client/line manager/appraisal); learning from experience
* Self-starter with interest in growing within the Business Services sector of a large law firm
* Motivation to continually improve core software-skills, to meet and accommodate the client's changing requirement
* Opportunity to grow into more advanced areas as the role progresses About You
The suitable candidate will:
* Have experience in "back office" of Law/Banking/Professional Services firm preferred
* Be approachable, work well as a team and share best practice. The ability to work closely with colleagues of all levels, accept criticism, and have a matter-of-fact approach.
* Have keen attention to detail.
* Have a positive can-do attitude, willing to problem solve where needed.
* Be dependable and willing to go the extra mile where needed.
* Be self-motivated to ensure skills and technology familiarity are kept up to date. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-LM1