Simmons & Simmons Adaptive:
Clients today need flexible resourcing solutions to meet the changing demands of the marketplace. Simmons & Simmons has always been willing to adapt and embrace new forms of service delivery to meet changing client demands. Simmons Adaptive is a flexible resourcing solution to meet client requirements at the same high quality you expect from Simmons & Simmons. We understand that our firm is equal only to the strengths of our people and place great emphasis on recruiting and retaining staff who meet our high standards.
As an Adaptive consultant, you will be fully supported by the Simmons & Simmons team with a sponsoring Partner and a client team with whom we would encourage you to engage on a regular basis. You will have access to the firm's resources and Know-how and have the opportunity to be involved in training and development at the Firm.
Simmons Adaptive is the flexible resourcing team for leading international law firm, Simmons & Simmons. For additional information on the firm, please visit www.simmons-simmons.com .
Main purpose of the role:
Simmons Adaptive is currently searching for a interim consultant lawyers with a strong background in contentious insurance law for an upcoming client assignment.
This role will focus on handling Directors & Officers claims as well as other insurance related projects.
- You are a qualified Lawyer with training from a top tier law firm.
- You have substantial post qualification experience in insurance litigation.
- Ideally you will have previous Directors & Officers claims experience.
- You have excellent communication skills and you are quick thinking and detail driven.
- You are highly organised and efficient in your approach.
Why you should join Simmons Adaptive:
- You will have access to high-quality roles and work within Simmons & Simmons' market-leading clients.
- You'll have support from a Simmons & Simmons 'sponsor Partner' whilst on external assignment.
- You will be given access to the Firms' resources and Know-how when on assignment.
- We will invite you to our in-person and virtual networking events exclusively for Adaptive consultants, along with firmwide webinars and events.
- You'll be given flexibility to work where and when you want.
- You will have the backing of a leading international law firm.