Our practice delivers expert advice on technology, telecoms, outsourcing, fintech and data matters. We have international reach and have won numerous awards.
Our expertise covers:
- technology procurement, including cloud transactions, licensing, support and maintenance, migration, testing and disaster recovery;
- fintech, including blockchain and cryptocurrencies;
- transactional and regulatory telecommunications with particular expertise in network-related transactions such as procurements of goods and services relating to active infrastructure, passive infrastructure sale and leaseback deals, and network operations centres;
- outsourcing transactions including IT, business process outsourcing (including middle and back office), contact centers, networks, finance and accounting, HR, payroll logistics, and facilities management;
- data related projects ranging from compliance/privacy advice through to legally compliant ways to commercialise data;
- advising on projects that leverage new/emerging technologies such as AI and the Internet of Things;
- commercial transactions, including joint venture, collaboration, strategic partnership, consortium, and distribution; and
- multi-jurisdictional advice, surveys and contract alignment projects.
We are specialists in a small handful of sectors - financial institutions, asset management and investment funds, TMT and life sciences - where we have deep knowledge and broad experience in these sectors.
Our clients tell us we are different because we leverage our vast experience of work on similar projects, for similar clients, to help them spot and resolve issues, deliver strategic guidance, and keep costs competitive, which ultimately enable our clients to deliver on their short, medium and long-term goals.
What's more, our clients like that we are always seeking to review how we deliver our advice and support. We use resource optimisation, process re-engineering and technology solutions to make our clients' lives easier.
We are seeking an Associate to join the team in Bristol or London, where you will support the UK team. You will work with and learn from Partners who are leaders in their field and Associates across other offices, as part of a collegiate and supportive international group.
You will have the opportunity to work on high-value and often high-profile matters within a firm which has an excellent reputation for the quality of work that it undertakes.
- You will ideally have 2+ post qualification experience gained in a Commercial role gained at a leading firm;
- You will have excellent academics;
- You will have a strong client focus with the ability to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team; and
- You will have a flexible approach to your work and a willingness to work additional hours as required and travel to London and internationally.