CMS is looking for an experienced Document Specialist to work full time Monday-Friday 5pm/ 6pm - 1am / 2am. This role will permanently work from home. Excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a future facing, international law firm and take their career to the next level. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
Working within the Document Services Centre providing accurate and timely transcriptions and document preparation, this is a hands on role, covering an ever expanding range of responsibilities, including:Transcribing a variety of short and lengthy electronic dictations from clients, including single-speaker and multi-speaker.
Taking instruction from a dictation.
Creating/amending legal documentation using various MS Office products.
Converting files from PDF into fully functional documents in various packages.
Providing fast and effective solutions to document issues for clients and processing transcriptions in a time pressured environment.
Utilising established templates, adhering to brand guidelines and production best practices.
Consistently delivering high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, client satisfaction, effective client communication and client service orientation.
Maintaining effective and collaborative communication with team colleagues.
Developing and maintaining relationships with team and key stakeholders.About You
The right candidate:
- Must have good experience in using digital dictation software such as Winscribe, BigHand or SpeechExec.
- Must have excellent MS Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must have good knowledge of PDF conversion software such as Adobe or pdfDocs.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, as well as perform accurately under time pressures and constraints.
- Must show initiative and good judgment and be able to work independently.
- Must have the ability to concentrate in a virtual environment of multiple demands and distractions.
- Maintains exemplary attention to detail and a personal commitment to consistently producing high quality work.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information and work in a fast-paced, dynamic and creative environment.
- Must engender a culture of professionalism, superior customer service, and accountability within the team.
- Develop an in depth knowledge firm's branding guidelines.
- Maintain motivation to continually improve core software-skills, to meet and accommodate the client's changing requirements.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience with transcribing dictations.
- At least 3 years' experience working within the document production field.
- Prior experience in a legal production environment is an advantage.
- Excellent working knowledge of document production practices and technologies.
- Advanced technical knowledge.
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here
to view the diversity pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted. #LI-Remote