Are you looking for a new opportunity within a law firm that has significantly growing in size and global reach? Would you like join this new distinctive modern city powerhouse and be part of paving a fresh way of providing secretarial support? About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
We have an opportunity for a Team Secretary to join our LAIE team on a FTC, based in the London office, providing a high-quality and efficient secretarial service to fee-earners and trainee solicitors. Reporting directly to the Assistant Secretarial Support Manager responsibilities will include diary and email management for the fee-earners within your team, travel arrangements and handling telephone enquiries as and when required.
Other tasks include, but are not limited to;
* Managing workflow to the Document & Design Centre, Print Room etc as required; proactively taking steps to ensure work is returned within required timescales
* Amending and formatting agreements/documents as required
* Copy-typing and digital dictation as required
* Carrying out PDF to Word conversions and vice versa
* Collating all indexing on legal documentation and setting up files as necessary
* Insertion of business contact cards into Outlook and Centric
* Processing fee-earner expenses on Chrome River in a timely manner
* Liaison with Business Development, Marketing, Events and Finance Teams with a view to supporting them on specific team-based tasks About You
As the role requires supporting many fee earners across the team, you will need to be adaptable to change whilst maintaining a professional approach, demonstrating high levels of client care, organisational and time management skills.
You would have gained previous experience within another law firm or other professional services environment demonstrating a proactive and enthusiastic approach with high levels of IT literacy, superb attention to detail and the ability to learn new systems quickly. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-LM1