This role is a central finance resource supporting partners in dealing with both complex and/or high-volume client requirements for their billing related activities. You will also be working with other finance resource to provide a seamless service when supporting the client and liaising with Matter Administration and Revenue Control teams to ensure data integrity and knowledge share. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
* Process complex billing instructions on behalf of nominated clients and/or matters - ensuring compliance with client billing requirements.
* Requesting, forwarding or printing proformas for Partners/Fee Earners, editing on request and processing where agreed.
* Consistently delivering high quality services on time, with a focus on responsiveness, organisation, efficiency and helpfulness.
* Assist in identifying and implementing ways to streamline processes and develop and deliver improvements to the service provided.
* Meeting with partners to understand and document billing requirements for specified clients or matters
* Initiate the billing process as per the agreed timeframes by generating proformas
* Review and amend data in line with the client's billing requirements
* Facilitating the preparation and generation of required reports, edit as appropriate and review for accuracy prior to forwarding to Partner/Fee Earner
* Initiating ad-hoc billing guide requests as required and forwarding, printing and editing as requested
* Preparation of narratives and breakdowns as required
* Supporting the Partners to identify when in the month billing guides are required and update billing codes as appropriate About You
The ideal candidate will have some previous experience gained from within a partnership or processional services environment within administration.You will be an accurate individual with an exceptional attention to detail. You will work to given timeframes and anticipate likely workflows with good written and verbal communication skills which you are able to flex at all levels.You will be willing to do routine/repetitive tasks with a self-motivation and proactive ability to prioritise and manage own workload. You will be proficient in MS Excel and Word and will have analytical skills to resolve queries. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-EM1