We have an opportunity for a HR Systems Analyst with knowledge of Taleo to join our expanding HR Systems team. This will be on a 6 month FTC basis. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
Working withing a small team and in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition team the role holder will be responsible for all aspects of development and change management for the Taleo recruiting and onboarding application.
As well as small enhancements the candidate will engage on larger projects with our in house PMO and third party support partners to ensure consistency of approach on development and change within the application. About You
- Extensive experience in the Recruiting and Onboarding module of Taleo
- Experience with requirement analysis, design, testing and deployment of changes within the solution
- Excellent Communication Skills, across all mediums
- Must have functional as well as technical experience
- Must be comfortable leading change on the application
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition team in a cycle of continuous improvement
- Ability to plan and manage own work
- Experience of report creating using OBIEE
- Experience with integrating using Taleo Client Connect would be advantageous
- Experience of People Soft would be advantageous
- Taleo product certification would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience of other HCM Cloud Solutions desirable but not essential
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here
to view the diversity pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-EM1