Simmons & Simmons Adaptive:
Clients today need flexible resourcing solutions to meet the changing demands of the marketplace. Simmons & Simmons has always been willing to adapt and embrace new forms of service delivery to meet changing client demands. Simmons Adaptive is a flexible resourcing solution to meet client requirements at the same high quality you expect from Simmons & Simmons. We understand that our firm is equal only to the strengths of our people and place great emphasis on recruiting and retaining staff who meet our high standards.
As an Adaptive consultant, you will be fully supported by the Simmons & Simmons team with a sponsoring Partner and a client team with whom we would encourage you to engage on a regular basis. You will have access to the firm's resources and know- how and have the opportunity to be involved in training and development at the Firm.
Main purpose of the role:
Simmons Adaptive are keen to hear from experienced planning lawyers who are looking for a new interim assignment.
With our international reputation for excellence, the world's leading real estate organisations frequently turn to Simmons & Simmons for first-class real estate advice. Our clients include substantial investors, real estate funds, lenders, developers and occupiers. Strategic and creative thinking are the hallmarks of our practice and with our constructive approach to the law, clients view us as trusted business advisers. As well as established UK based clients many of our clients are international investors looking to invest in the UK and into Europe.
We are seeking support from associates from 5 years PQE with strong planning and commercial real estate experience.
- Legal training from another leading City or regional practice.
- A minimum of six months post-qualification planning experience which will have been gained at another leading City or regional practice.
- Excellent drafting, negotiating and problem-solving skills
- A clear understanding of and enthusiasm for planning work within a Real Estate team.
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team.
- Flexibility and a willingness to work additional hours on occasion as required.
Simmons & Simmons is a leading international law firm, providing clients with commercially aware legal advice, whenever and wherever they need it. We have over 1,600 people situated in key business and financial centres across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
For additional information on the firm, please visit our website at www.simmons-simmons.com.
- We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in the firm and to equal opportunities in employment.
- We believe in equality of opportunity regardless of race or racial group (including colour, nationality, ethnicity, national origins), religion or belief, age, disability, sexual orientation, sex, gender re-assignment and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy, maternity and paternity. This also includes any incidents of perceptive or associative discrimination and harassment.
- At Simmons & Simmons we seek to attract and retain talented people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures, to create an exciting and rewarding place to work. We are supportive of flexible working arrangements wherever possible and we would encourage you to discuss this with us, should this be something you are interested in.
All recruits of Simmons & Simmons will be required to go through our background screening process. Depending on the position you apply for this may include a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) certificate. We undertake not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a DBS certificate on the basis of a conviction or other information revealed. The firm's policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.