CMS are looking for a Senior Digital Graphic Designer to join our team, working closely with other Designers and the Creative Director on a variety of projects and assignments. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
In this role you will communicate and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for a wide range of internal clients across various media platforms. Main duties include:
* Supervising/coach employees in creative processes and client management to ensure on-time and on-brief delivery of projects.
* A developed ability to "sell" design work to clients and the adaptability and experience to respond to critique
* Working closely with the Creative Director (or project lead) to create accurate time estimates and breakdowns while delivering solutions
* Assist in the planning and creative process of new client development
* Work efficiently with CMS vendors on the development of needed client materials pre and post production quality checks
* Creatively seek out new products and maintain cutting edge industry knowledge
* Design of marketing communication pieces including overall theme development, individual designs, etc.
* Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion independently About You
The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking skills who is able to process, react to and solve problems in a timely manner as they arise. You will have:
* A related degree and a minimum of 5 years design experience in an in-house creative department or design firm in a senior role.
* Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML, WordPress, and motion graphics a plus.
* Strong conceptual skills, a high-level sense of design who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, adaptable and a quick learner.
* The ability to work with tight deadlines in a team environment. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-LM1