CMS are looking for a Document Automation Developer to join our team. The team sits in an active Innovation department and is looking to take automation forward out of the "cost savings" bucket and integrating it into our wider business. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
We are looking for a developer who has demonstrative experience of Application Development experience to automate, develop and customise documents/templates in a HotDocs environment. The successful candidate will have the ability to understand and write basic logic for document scripting and have a good understanding of template behaviours when combined with automated (AI) and collaboration technologies.Typical responsibilities include:
* Taking ownership of projects - designing, developing, testing and delivering on time
* Working with LPM resource to look at automation in the context of wider process mapping and improvement capabilities
* Identifying efficiencies and ways to improve automation design and development processes
* Reporting on automation ROI
* Working with IT, our Document Centre and our specialist template team on Word integrations, styles and upgrades
* Agreeing project budgets and timeframes
* Leading progress meetings and reporting on automation projects
* Train business services and fee earning staff on document automation production
* Work on the integration of automation into other key firm applications, including collaboration and workflow tech, to automate the product extracted by AI tools. About You
You will be an accomplished document automation specialist with significant experience in a professional services environment. Ideally you will have worked in a legal environment with experience of working with legal documents and are familiar with HotDocs and HighQ. You will have strong communication and technical skills and are confident in presenting. Having a flexible attitude is a must, with the ability to juggle a mixed role and busy workload. This role would suit a bright, client-facing individual who can build trust and relationships within the business with drive, passion, enthusiasm and commitment. Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-LM1