CMS have a rare opportunity to join our D&I team! About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
In this role you will be working with the Head of D&I, supporting them with the delivery of the overall Diversity and Inclusion strategy.Working across various functions, with Exec Sponsors and Networks leaders you will be responsible for implementing those plans across our international locations.You will be responsible for driving D&I communications as well as supporting events designed to raise awareness and continue to build our brand as an employer of choice.You will assist the Business Development team with pitches and client requests related to Diversity & Inclusion data.You will provide admin support to the team and will drive the firm's submissions to various awards and indexes.This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate in this area, and looking to take on an autonomous role where they can implement a strategy to drive forward change. About You
* Experience in a Diversity and Inclusion role with a clear understanding of its impact in the workplace
* Demonstrate strategic thinking and ability to translate 'D&I best practice' into workable organisational approaches through stakeholder influencing
* Ability to work on own initiative to generate ideas
* Experience of influencing various stakeholders and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
* Experience of delivering initiatives and activities through volunteers and champions
* A keen interest and commitment to the broad Diversity & Inclusion agenda
* Strong Communication skills including the ability to communicate and build relationships with multiple stakeholders at different levels
* Effective at using word/excel/PowerPoint and outlook to analyse, communicate and present key information from a number of sources and produce engaging and informative communications
* Sound knowledge of the Equality Act 2010 Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here
to view the diversity pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-DNI