We have an exciting new opportunity to join a newly created team and help shape reporting at CMS. About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
You will work within the Reporting & Analytics team, where you will be focusing on HR data to visualize insights that support decision making and strategy. * Produce HR reports & ad-hoc analysis requests for various departments
* Provide HR data advisory
* Support and contribute to the development of a new HR data warehouse.
* Continuous learning about HR-related topics, reporting tools & methodology independently About You
- Team player
- Good communicator with a polite and friendly manner
- Shows flexibility in approach
- Works to given timeframes and anticipates likely workflows
- Consistently produces accurate work
- Experience of working within a similar role and knowledge of some HR metrics.
- Ability to use Excel at an advance level.
- Some knowledge of PowerPoint
- Some knowledge (interest in learning) of SQL, Business Intelligence tools such as BusinessObjects, Power BI or similar.
- Completed courses including Coursera, Udemy equivalents on HR related, Business Intelligence, Reporting, SQL or similar is preferrable
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here
to view the diversity pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-EM1