Are you looking to start your legal secretarial career within a law firm that is significantly growing in size and global reach? About CMS
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent. About the Role
We are looking for a Junior Secretary to provide support to our Secretarial and Legal Team in the Sheffield office. Reporting into the Secretarial Services Manager, responsibilities will include:
* Scanning documents, filing them electronically and in hard copy
* Printing and photocopying documents as and when required
* A wide variety of general miscellaneous administrative tasks to include, but not limited to, scanning of invoices and correspondence, creation of hard copy folders/files
* Saving and distribution of electronic post
* Providing ad hoc support as required About You
Previous experience in a law firm is not essential but to be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Ability to prioritise own workload with direction as required
* Ability to keep calm under pressure
* Good team player
* A "can-do" and flexible attitude
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good working knowledge of Outlook and Word Equal Opportunities
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive. For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please view the Diversity & Inclusion
pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits
page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.#LI-LM1