Property Finance Solicitor
About the role and team
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced solicitor to work with our finance clients within our sectors and our property finance team of legal assistants. The current work is of high quality, and the team currently has already acted on over £250million of projects this financial year.
This is a client facing role, providing the successful candidate with the opportunity to:
- Work on high quality property finance jobs as part of an existing team
- Help to manage relationships with a range of existing social housing clients who currently instruct ACS for property finance
- Be part of managing and growing a small team of Legal Assistants. There will be opportunities to grow this team through business development, working as part of a team to attract work from existing clients and new clients.
For the right candidate, this role presents a good opportunity for career advancement connected to the growth of the team and clients.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will be a solicitor with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of large property finance transactions
- Excellent line management skills and experience
- Have a commercial approach to this practice area
- Be interested in business development and this area of work
We provide working from home for all staff during the Covid-19 crisis and are well placed to deal with future change as the situation develops. We will offer flexible hours and a hybrid of home and office working.
About the firm
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years we’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
What makes Anthony Collins Solicitors distinctive, beyond simply being a sector-specialist law firm, is our people and the values we share. We’re extremely proud of the calibre of people that we attract; people who are inspired by our values, motivated by our vision and work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.