Finance Systems Administrator - 12 month FTC
About the role and team
This is a great role for someone building their administrative career, who is proactive, has good communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
The Aderant Practice Management System is due to Go-Live in May 2022. This role will sit within the Finance department, with the overall objective of ensuring that all data is robust and maintained on a regular basis.
- To assist in matter set up and compliance around the New Business intake process.
- To ensure the smooth operation of processes to facilitate the prompt opening of both new clients and matters.
- To ensure the maintenance of client matters to ensure that the matter lists are up to date and current.
- To ensure a swift liaison to obtain relevant PO numbers where required.
- Liaising with lawyers/secretaries to ensure the correct payor and billing address are obtained.
- Liaising with lawyers/secretaries to ensure the required Client information is captured to meet the Client Billing Guidelines, i.e. Client Matter Name ,Client Matter Reference Purchase Order Number, Fee Estimate, Matter Plan (phase.task codes), Client / Matter rates.
- Ensuring the correct VAT is applied to the Client and/or Matter.
- Ensuring any necessary AFA’s (alternative fee arrangements) are captured and applied to the Client / Matter.
- Ensuring where required the relevant rules are applied to the Client / Matter which impact on time recording and billing.
- Maintaining and updating Fee Rates.
- Creating and Maintaining new Employee records and set up.
The role is being recruited in advance of the Go-Live date so that the post-holder can work with the Project Team to establish processes and procedures, test the data and workflows, and undertake a general data clean-up exercise.
About the candidate
The successful candidate will:
- be pro-active
- have good attention to detail
- have good all round administration skills
- have experience of data management in practice management systems (ideally Aderant)
- be a good communicator
About the firm
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years we’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
What makes Anthony Collins Solicitors distinctive, beyond simply being a sector-specialist law firm, is our people and the values we share. We’re extremely proud of the calibre of people that we attract; people who are inspired by our values, motivated by our vision and work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.