Administration Assistant - Property - 6 Month FTC
About the role and team
As an Admin Assistant in the Property department you will be supporting the secretarial team with a range of tasks, including:
- opening and closing files
- copying and scanning
- downloading documents from emails and portals and saving them to the document management system
- producing engrossments of documents
- obtaining property searches
- general administration
About the candidate
This position is likely to appeal to a person who has the following, skills, attributes and experience:
• A reasonable level of academic competence usually through GCSE pass grades (C or above) in English, Maths and IT
• Excellent grammar, spelling and attention to detail
• Strong IT skills and experienced use of MSOffice suite
• A confident and assured manner with the willingness to develop skills as required
• Commitment to keeping all matters confidential
• Good motivation and flexibility to meet deadlines, including the possibility of working early, late or through the lunchtime period, with adequate notice
• Ability to perform duties on a continual basis to a consistently high standard
About the firm
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years we’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
What makes Anthony Collins Solicitors distinctive, beyond simply being a sector-specialist law firm, is our people and the values we share. We’re extremely proud of the calibre of people that we attract; people who are inspired by our values, motivated by our vision and work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.