CMS is recruiting for a Reward Analyst, supporting compensation activities in the UK, CEE, Asia and the Middle East!
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
About the role
This role can be based within traveling distance of Edinburgh or Bristol or Sheffield.
The role is responsible for supporting compensation events (such as pay and bonus reviews), conducting data analysis (budgeting, project work) and in completing standard reward activities (benchmarking, query resolution). The role supports compensation activities predominantly in the UK as well as Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, and Middle East.
- Assist on performing benchmarking analysis of UK and International job roles
- Work with Finance to support the quarterly accrual reconciliations
- Assist on International territories with their salary survey submissions
- Responsible for global performance, bonus and performance review cycles
- Assist in job levelling projects for UK and International regions
- Support the Senior Reward and Workforce Analytics Manager in preparing gender and ethnicity pay gap reports
- Work closely with the reporting team to prepare compensation reporting
- Work closely with UK HR team, submitting data to external salary surveys
- Work with the Benefits Manager to track and review benefit spend globally
- Work with HR and the Talent Acquisition team to provide market data for new roles
- Create, update and maintain compensation documentation and update the intranet as appropriate
- Ensure existing reward tools and systems are being optimised and contribute to the design and implementation of any future reward/HRIS systems
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Build relationships with reward professionals across the legal sector to gather reward market intelligence
- Play a critical role in key people projects and project management to align reward with business requirements
- Report risks and put in place appropriate Reward controls
We are looking for an experienced Reward Analyst with prior work experience within a professional services or corporate environment. A commercial and pragmatic approach and experience in Reward or HR Reporting. A confident, calm and credible manner with an excellent understanding of commercial drivers will ensure your success in this role.
Skills & Experience required
- Advanced Excel Skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Macros)
- Experience of VBA and SQL desirable or willingness to learn
- Experience of job evaluation and job matching (Desirable)
- Working directly with the Business in a Reward or similar role such as HR Reporting
- High level of awareness of data security requirements
- Highly organised with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships, resolve problems and remove barriers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here to view the diversity pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competitive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.