Business Diagnostic Lead
We have an excellent opportunity for a Business Diagnostic Lead to join our Service Excellence team in London.
The successful candidate will lead the business diagnostic capability by identifying and optimising the delivery of legal services. Y ou'll work across our practice groups and collaborate with business services and solutions teams. You'll champion the use of our Global Service Excellence Standard and leverage it to drive business improvement. This role is not about `tinkering around the edges' of processes, but about driving efficiencies strategically and within local practice groups to enhance performance.
Please see the attached JD for a more in depth job description.
What we're looking for:
- Experience of working within a law firm or professional services firm is desirable.
- Experience of dealing with legal process improvement is desirable.
- Experience of working with and influencing senior stakeholders is essential.
- Project Management, Change Management or Business Improvement qualification is desirable.
- Lean/TQM/Six Sigma or equivalent.
Knowledge and technical skills:
- Process improvement and change management experience with a background of delivering efficiencies in a law firm (preferred) or professional services.
- Consulting, coaching and advisory skills.
- Ability to influence and strong personal presence.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - someone who can build great relationships.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, with attention to detail and a focus on delivering results as well as strategic thinking.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- The ability to empathise with fee earners while providing clear business improvement advice.
Here at Simmons & Simmons
We believe our people define us. Our working environment is genuinely collegiate with a supportive atmosphere and team ethos - we have a reputation for being a friendly culture which we are very proud of. Flexible working, an inclusive and diverse culture, our innovative approach and being truly international are just a few more things that make us, us.
Below are a few more reasons to consider Simmons & Simmons for your next career move:
- Competitive benefits package.
- All year round dress down.
- International offices including: Hong Kong; Dubai; Tokyo; Dublin; Milan; Bristol; Madrid; Singapore to name a few.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- All offices have their own artwork collections - we have a Damien Hurst and a Tracey Emin in the London office.
- We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer in 2019 for the fourth year running.
- We have recently acquired Wavelength (the first regulated legal engineering firm in the world) which highlights our invested interest in innovation.