Client Audit Team Administrator (9 month contract)
We are currently recruiting for a Client Audit Team Administrator to join our London office on a 9 month contract. The key aspects of this role will be to provide support to the team during an extended phase of a project to enhance our processes and systems in relation to Client Audit and Engagement Terms. This will enable the team to continue to service exceptionally high client demand as well as progress additional work load as a result of the agreed broader remit for the team and ongoing changes in personnel.
Role and responsibilities
- Assisting with updates and redrafting of complex documents and new policies e.g. secondment policies. Also assisting with development of suite of policies applicable for client use in conjunction with engagement terms lawyer
- Under guidance of senior managers taking responsibility for all administrative activities for the process improvement project eg roll out of ISTOB, sending emails, chasing information, maintaining project plans
- Daily monitoring and recording of client emails related to bespoke DLP solutions
- Co-ordinating all practical/logistical arrangements for client meetings, client calls and team meetings. Taking notes of all such meetings and ensuring these are circulated and filed appropriately.
- Assisting with the tracking of all activities and chasing key stakeholders for information related to key project tasks
- Assisting with the collation of document bundles for key client meetings
- Assisting paralegals with triaging of new requests
- Supporting engagement terms lawyer with roll-out of SRA changes and other regulatory changes (e.g. changes arising as a result of Brexit)
- Commercially minded and ideally possessing a legal skill set;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent task management skills and a proven ability to manage multiple tasks under time pressure; and
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and pro-active.
- Solutions orientated
Who we are looking for
- Previous relevant work experience as paralegal or administrator
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven ability to work independently and proactively
Allen & Overy LLP is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
Additional information - External
Allen & Overy is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. By turning our insight, technology and talent into ground-breaking solutions, we’ve earned a place at the forefront of our industry. Our lawyers are leaders in their field – and the same goes for our support teams. Ambitious, driven and open to fresh perspectives, we find innovative new ways to deliver our services and maintain our reputation for excellence, in all that we do.
The nature of law is changing and with that change brings unique opportunities. With our collaborative working culture, flexibility, and a commitment to your progress, we build rewarding careers. By joining our global team, you are supported by colleagues from around the world. If you’re ready for a new challenge, it’s time to seize the opportunity.