Apprentice Marketing Administrator
Trowers & Hamlins is a City-led, international and national law firm with over 130 partners and 830 staff. With offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East, we provide a full-service integrated offering.
Our clients operate in diverse industry sectors such as construction, transport and infrastructure, banking and financial services, distribution and logistics, education and health, hotels and leisure, defence, engineering and surveying, charities, retail and energy and natural resources. We also act for many high net worth individuals.
We are different and we believe it is our people that make us unique. We expect and respect that you and your talents are too. The truth is we don't prescribe who you are or how you ought to be. It's what you can do that interests us most.
While the work on offer is rewarding and often complex, the qualities we look for are simple. The ability to get on with people from all walks of life, for example. To talk and to listen. To develop the sorts of relationships that mean you win the friendship and loyalty of clients and colleagues alike. In short, to connect. These are the characteristics our people all have in common. They are vital, as is the drive and imagination to use your unique talents to the full. We will help you in this. In fact, we will support you in every way we can.
We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to join our 25 person Marketing team based across London, Birmingham and Dubai. The role is to provide administrative support to the team with responsibility for a specific list of deliverables listed below. Reporting to and working with a Senior Business Development Manager in the team, this role will also include assisting with ad hoc marketing activity across the team but predominantly for our Real Estate and Banking and Finance teams.
This is an entry level role for someone wishing to pursue a career in Marketing in a professional services firm. The role is suited to someone who can work independently and prioritise work, with excellent writing and communication skill. It will also provide the opportunity for the individual to undertake their Level 3 Marketing Assistant Apprenticeship.
What you'll be doing
- Production of marketing materials into the firm's templates
- Website content administration
- Formatting e-marketing campaigns
- Various tasks in the firm's Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Supporting with the coordination of content for the firm's social media channels
- Supporting with editing video content e.g. video and podcasts
- General office duties for Director of Marketing e.g. arranging meetings, production of monthly management reports
- Coordinate CVs of new joiners and keep up to date
- Ordering and distribution of business cards
- Booking photography sessions
- Press monitoring and production of press cuttings documents
- Setting up and coordinating agendas for department meetings
- Maintaining central marketing documents
- Assisting with preparation of legal directory and award submissions.
- Diary management
- Other general duties
Personal attributes and skills
- A strong team player, ready to help colleagues
- Polite professional manner, flexible and committed
- Good oral and written communication skills with commitment to quality, a high attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and work with limited supervision, with a positive/ proactive approach
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines under pressure
- Desire to study alongside work
- Well presented with a polite professional manner
- Flexible and committed
- Willing to travel in the UK when required
- Excellent IT skills (including MS Office)
- An interest in technology e.g. website management
As part of our firm recruitment policy our candidates are subject to employment screening background checks. These checks include personal details, education and employment history, professional qualifications and credit and criminal checks as appropriate.
Trowers & Hamlins is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity and inclusion. All applications will be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role and will be treated equally irrespective of Ethnicity, Gender (including Trans and non-binary) Race, Disability, Religion and sexual orientation.