Digital Channels Assistant
We have a brand new and exciting opportunity for someone to join us as a Digital Channels Assistant in our Marketing and Sales team.
This is a full-time position, usually based out of our Bristol office, although we are happy to consider some home working on occasion for this position too, but at present due to the UK Government guidelines, this position will be working remotely.
Osborne Clarke is an international legal practice with over 270 Partners and more than 900 talented lawyers in 26 locations*. Our sector-based approach enables us to help our clients tackle the issues they are facing today, and prepare for the ones that they will face tomorrow. Advising them both comprehensively and commercially. We love working closely with our clients on new deals, products and solutions which will transform their businesses, markets and even sectors. And our unique approachable culture is not an added extra, it's fundamental to our success.
The main purpose of this role is to provide professional support to internal customers; and in doing so enable Osborne Clarke to provide excellent client service and to build and secure a positive external reputation. Working on a wide variety of communications projects, and at times working independently with senior business stakeholders, you will develop effective relationships at all levels.
- Uploading and editing content across our range of websites
- Proactive, ongoing content refresh for key business areas (lawyers, sectors, services, transformation)
- Assisting international offices with translation coordination
- Onsite SEO (search engine optimization)
- Editing podcasts and videos for internal and external distribution
- Providing technical guidance for audiovisual production, both remotely and in studio (full training for using our OC.TV Studio filming equipment will be provided once we return to some office working)
- Preparing monthly sitewide analytics reports, identifying content trends
- Developing bespoke reports for business areas (e.g. by country / sector)
- Assisting other website administrators and providing training where required
- Reporting, testing and resolving website issues resolution with developers
- Proactively reach out across the business to optimise digital content
- Assisting other internal CMS users, while identifying and escalating issues to our external developers where necessary
We are looking for someone who has a range of experience in creating digital content: managing website content, producing professional video and podcast content for internal and external audiences, using Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere Pro) and audio editing software. You'll also be enthusiastic about the brand, communications and potential of digital content for Osborne Clarke.
Additionally you'll have
- Experience in using Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal)
- Confidence in learning new skills and technology
- The ability to work in a flexible and adaptable manner
- Great organisational and project management skills
- An exceptional attention to detail
- Strong spelling, grammar and proofreading skills
- Be collaborative and creative and want to innovate and to deliver excellence
Salary and benefits
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
For more information or to apply
At Osborne Clarke we welcome direct applications - if you would like any further information about the role, or the firm, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact, in complete confidence, Chloe Tidcombe in the recruitment team on email@example.com or 0117 917 4162.
No agencies please
*Services in India are provided by a relationship firm
Please note that although we include closing dates for our roles as a guide, we review and progress applications on a rolling basis.
At Osborne Clarke we value difference and encourage applicants from all social backgrounds, ethnicities, disabilities, gender identities, and sexual or romantic orientations. We want everyone to feel that OC is a place where you can be yourself and where you belong, and our range of interest groups and diversity networks - not to mention our great teams - are a part of making that a reality.
We support working families via a range of family and caring friendly policies and will accommodate flexible working where we can. We value the health and wellbeing of our people: for example, we're signatories to the Mindful Business Charter, have an active network of mental health champions and offer free initiatives and flexible benefits to all our people.
Being an inclusive employer is important to us. We have made a number of external commitments such as the Race Fairness Commitment and Women in Law Pledge, and are working with organisations like Stonewall to become a more inclusive employer.
Osborne Clarke is a Living Wage Employer, so we're committed to paying everybody in our business enough to live on and to enable them to save for the future.
We want you to be able to show us your best during the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to be made during the application, interview process or when working with us, please let us know.