Early Talent Acquisition & Development Admin - 12 month FTC
6 days left
- Experience Level
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Early Talent Acquisition Administrator to join us at this exciting time.
This role can be based in any of the following offices: Glasgow, Edinburgh, Sheffield, Bristol
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With 75 offices in 43 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Our bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
About the role
The role holder will provide effective administrative support with all Early Talent Acquisition (ETA) programmes nationally, including attraction, recruitment, selection and assessment through to the onboarding of successful candidates. They will seek to consistently deliver high quality service on time, with a focus on responsiveness, effective communication and attention to detail.
- Manage and respond to queries received into ETA inbox in a timely manner
- Continually seek to build knowledge and share best practice answers to queries within the team
- Use recruitment system (Apply for Law) to search for candidates
- Manage candidates on Apply for Law e.g. produce rejection emails; invite to interview; offer letter; reference letters; visa applications
- Create interview and assessment days on Apply for Law where required
- Update assessment day performance on trackers as required
- Support with seeking interviewers and assessors for assessment days
- Follow up on any outstanding assessor feedback
- Maintain candidate records on the HR recruitment system and internal trackers
- Arrange payment of candidate travel expenses and support with financial assistance process
- Track that all candidate verification checks are completed successfully e.g. immigration checks; medicals; references; credit checks;
- Arrange pre-employment client medicals
- Prepare and send out all new joiner documentation
- Liaison with ETA team regarding start dates and induction process
- Ensure new hire records are updated on the HR system
- Process incoming invoices relating to recruitment and update trackers
- Process improvement
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to maximise efficiency and effectiveness
- Actively take responsibility/play role in recruitment and other HR related projects client-wide as and when required
- Provide support to the wider team as and when required
- Any other duties that may be required to ensure the efficient operation of the recruitment administration service
Qualifications & Experience
- Some experience in an administrative or recruitment related role, ideally within the professional services sector and ideally within an HR or recruitment environment.
- Should be educated to at least A level standard and, ideally, of graduate calibre.
- GCSE's Grade Bs or above (or equivalent) in English and Maths
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong IT skills across major Microsoft Office applications and experience of using Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities in a pressured environment.
- Good attention to detail
At CMS, a next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. We're diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture of sustainability in which every one of our people, whatever their background, can maximise their potential and thrive.
For further information about CMS' diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here to view the diversity pages on our website.
Please apply online or contact a member of the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions. For information regarding our competetive range of benefits please visit our Rewards & Benefits page on our website.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.