At Simmons & Simmons we are looking for a Team Administrator to join our Bristol office on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Main duties and responsibilities
- To provide effective and high quality administrative support through delegation from Secretarial Co-ordinator, Professional Support Lawyers, the Marketing & Business Development Manager and secretaries that appropriately meets the requirements of the team.
- To enable the Professional Support Lawyers and the Marketing & Business Development team to maximise the amount of time they are able to support fee earners.
- To support the team/office with regular and ad hoc administrative tasks and other secretarial tasks.
Please see job description attached for full details.
We are looking for:
- Some office experience, although training will be provided.
- Client service orientated approach.
- A proven working understanding of teamwork.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in relation to MS Office.
- Good communication skills.
- Self management and excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work calmly and effectively in a pressurised environment.
- Attention to detail and discretion with confidential information.
- Able to work effectively as part of a diverse and inclusive team.
- Ability to touch type quickly and accurately.
- Flexibility with working hours as required and willingness to work extra and on occasion unsociable hours when required.
Here at Simmons & Simmons:
We believe our people define us. Our working environment is genuinely collegiate with a supportive atmosphere and team ethos - we have a reputation for being a friendly culture which we are very proud of. Flexible working, an inclusive and diverse culture, our innovative approach and being truly international are just a few more things that make us, us.
Below are a few more reasons to consider Simmons & Simmons for your next career move:
- Competitive benefits package.
- All year round dress down.
- International offices including: Hong Kong; Dubai; Tokyo; Dublin; Milan; Bristol; Madrid; Singapore to name a few.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- All offices have their own artwork collections - we have a Damien Hurst and a Tracey Emin in the London office.
- We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer in 2019 for the fourth year running.
- We have recently acquired Wavelength (the first regulated legal engineering firm in the world) which highlights our invested interest in innovation.
Please apply using the link below.