Plots Administrative Assistant (6 month FTC)
Our Projects, Real Estate and Finance (PREF) practice group are looking for a Plots Administrative Assistant to join them on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
This role is full time, with working hours of 9.00am - 5.00pm and due to the nature of the work involved, will be based on-site in our Bristol office.
Osborne Clarke is an international legal practice with over 270 Partners and more than 900 talented lawyers in 26 locations*. Our sector-based approach enables us to help our clients tackle the issues they are facing today, and prepare for the ones that they will face tomorrow. Advising them both comprehensively and commercially. We love working closely with our clients on new deals, products and solutions which will transform their businesses, markets and even sectors. And our unique approachable culture is not an added extra, it's fundamental to our success.
- Processing file closures - check appropriate documentation has been provided in both hard copy and on our Visual Files system, and flagging any missing documentation as necessary
- Ensuring all required documentation is present and logged on our system
- Liaising with conveyancers and other team members to resolve any outstanding finance issues and source documentation needed to complete files
- Liaising with records management to deliver "closed" files ready for archiving
We are looking for someone who has previous administration experience, a meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work under little supervision. The role will suit somebody who is looking to start out in the legal field or somebody keen to use skills acquired within a legal or administration field in a demanding, client led, environment. You'll also be:
- Highly organised, able to juggle multiple tasks in a pressured environment
- Confident working with legal and IT systems
- Able to demonstrate good time management and diary management skills
- Work flexibly to adapt to changing priorities
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated and take pride in the quality of your work
Salary and benefits
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
For more information or to apply
At Osborne Clarke we welcome direct applications - if you would like any further information about the role, or the firm, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact, in complete confidence, Chloe Tidcombe in the recruitment team on email@example.com or 0117 917 4162.
No agencies please
*Services in India are provided by a relationship firm
Please note that although we include closing dates for our roles as a guide, we review and progress applications on a rolling basis.
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive and be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.