Reward Consultant (outside IR35)
We're looking for an experienced Reward Consultant to work with us on developing and implementing a new and innovative reward strategy for Osborne Clarke. The project has been deemed outside IR35 and can be based out of any of our UK offices (Bristol, Reading and London) or remotely.
Osborne Clarke is an international legal practice with over 270 Partners and more than 900 talented lawyers in 26 locations*. Our sector-based approach enables us to help our clients tackle the issues they are facing today, and prepare for the ones that they will face tomorrow. Advising them both comprehensively and commercially. We love working closely with our clients on new deals, products and solutions which will transform their businesses, markets and even sectors. And our unique approachable culture is not an added extra, it's fundamental to our success.
What you'll do
- Undertake a complete review of OC's current reward position (comp, bens and recognition)
- Work with the Senior Reward Manager to develop a new reward strategy that aligns with our business and people strategies, our culture/EVP and our vision for the future of work in a post-pandemic world (comps, bens and recognition)
- Work closely with Senior Reward Manager and existing reward team to implement the reward strategy during FY 21/22 (implementation plan, stakeholder engagement and comms plan)
- Work with the wider HR team to ensure alignment between our reward position and our approach to performance, talent, progression / promotion
- Ensure a one-firm approach is evident in our reward strategy
- Engage with stakeholders across the business and act as a subject matter expert for programmes of work that have a reward angle where necessary
- Share knowledge and expertise with existing reward team
- Define how we benchmark our reward position - e.g. what tools we use, who our competitors are
- Ensure policies and governance around reward processes is updated
Who we're looking for
We are looking for someone who is a credible reward subject matter expert, with expertise and insight gained from multiple sectors including professional services experience (legal/partnership experience is ideal).
- Demonstrate extensive experience of developing and implementing reward strategies
- Be innovative, with future-focused thinking
- Collaborative, engaging with and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the business
To submit your application please click on the link provided or if you would like any further information about the role, please contact in complete confidence, Philippa Watson at Philippa.email@example.com
No agencies please
For more information or to apply
At Osborne Clarke we welcome direct applications - if you would like any further information about the role, or the firm, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact, in complete confidence, Philippa Watson in the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0117 917 4107.
*Services in India are provided by a relationship firm
At Osborne Clarke we value difference and encourage applicants from all social backgrounds, ethnicities, disabilities, gender identities, and sexual or romantic orientations. We want everyone to feel that OC is a place where you can be yourself and where you belong, and our range of interest groups and diversity networks - not to mention our great teams - are a part of making that a reality.
We support working families via a range of family and caring friendly policies and will accommodate flexible working where we can. We value the health and wellbeing of our people: for example, we're signatories to the Mindful Business Charter, have an active network of mental health champions and offer free initiatives and flexible benefits to all our people.
Being an inclusive employer is important to us. We have made a number of external commitments such as the Race Fairness Commitment and Women in Law Pledge, and are working with organisations like Stonewall to become a more inclusive employer.
Osborne Clarke is a Living Wage Employer, so we're committed to paying everybody in our business enough to live on and to enable them to save for the future.
We want you to be able to show us your best during the recruitment process. If you require any adjustments to be made during the application, interview process or when working with us, please let us know.