Simmons Adaptive - Transactional Banking Lawyer
Job title: Consultant Lawyer - Transactional Banking Lawyer (5+ PQE)
Simmons & Simmons Adaptive:
Clients today need flexible resourcing solutions to meet the changing demands of the marketplace. Simmons & Simmons has always been willing to adapt and embrace new forms of service delivery to meet changing client demands. Simmons Adaptive is a flexible resourcing solution to meet client requirements at the same high quality you expect from Simmons & Simmons. We understand that our firm is equal only to the strengths of our people and place great emphasis on recruiting and retaining staff who meet our high standards.
As an Adaptive consultant, you will be fully supported by the Simmons & Simmons team with a sponsoring Partner and a client team with whom we would encourage you to engage on a regular basis. You will have access to the firm's resources and know- how and have the opportunity to be involved in training and development at the Firm.
Main purpose of the role:
Simmons Adaptive are pleased to be looking for a transactional Banking Lawyer for a LIBOR transition project on a 6-9-month basis.
- The ideal consultant lawyer should have at least five years PQE.
- Whilst not essential, ideally would be English law qualified.
- The candidate will have significant experience in advising lenders on complex cross-border international financings.
- Assisting in negotiating amendments to syndicated loan transactions (knowledge of ISDA master agreements required).
- Qualified Lawyer (ideally under English Law)
- At least 5 years PQE
- Transactional banking lawyer with experience working on LIBOR transition
- Significant experience in advising lenders on complex cross-border international financings
Simmons & Simmons is a leading international law firm, providing clients with commercially aware legal advice, whenever and wherever they need it. We have over 1,600 people situated in key business and financial centres across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.
For additional information on the firm, please visit our website at www.simmons-simmons.com .
- We are committed to promoting equality and diversity in the firm and to equal opportunities in employment.
- We believe in equality of opportunity regardless of race or racial group (including colour, nationality, ethnicity, national origins), religion or belief, age, disability, sexual orientation, sex, gender re-assignment and gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy, maternity and paternity. This also includes any incidents of perceptive or associative discrimination and harassment.
- At Simmons & Simmons we seek to attract and retain talented people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures, to create an exciting and rewarding place to work. We are supportive of flexible working arrangements wherever possible and we would encourage you to discuss this with us, should this be something you are interested in.
All recruits of Simmons & Simmons will be required to go through our background screening process. Depending on the position you apply for this may include a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) certificate. We undertake not to discriminate unfairly against any subject of a DBS certificate on the basis of a conviction or other information revealed. The firm's policy on the recruitment of ex-offenders is available on request.