eDiscovery Project Coordinator
Simmons & Simmons are recruiting for a Project Coordinator to join our market leading eDiscovery team. The successful candidate will support the delivery of billable eDiscovery Solutions services to our clients and provide project support across all matters supported by the eDiscovery Solutions team.
Main duties and responsibilities
This is an introductory eDiscovery role that can grow with the right candidate. The right candidate will assist the eDiscovery team across various projects, in various capacities, including (but not limited to):
- Assist the Head of eDiscovery Solutions with administrative and operational support including, marketing, business development, pitches and department documentation.
- Overseeing the recruitment and administration of document reviewers
- Managing timesheets and invoices associated with document reviewers
- Monitor document time recording and utilisation
- Liaise with IT on equipment setup and creation of employee accounts
- Overseeing all department invoicing and billing
- Managing archiving and return of historic project data
- Manage billing tracking systems
- Manage project assignments tracking systems
The ideal candidate will be keen to further develop and grow in eDiscovery. An interest in learning more about eDiscovery technology and workflows is desired. We are looking for someone who wants to grow in the role and begin their career in the eDiscovery industry.
- Degree educated (Law highly desirable)
- Basic understanding and desire to learn about eDiscovery
- One-year experience in a litigation support/professional services type role delivering high quality client services
- Communications, marketing, or business development experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand and work with complex databases
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and recommend solutions
Here at Simmons & Simmons
We believe our people define us. Our working environment is genuinely collegiate with a supportive atmosphere and team ethos - we have a reputation for being a friendly culture which we are very proud of. Flexible working, an inclusive and diverse culture, our innovative approach and being truly international are just a few more things that make us, us.
Below are a few more reasons to consider Simmons & Simmons for your next career move:
- Competitive benefits package
- All year round dress down
- International offices including: Hong Kong; Dubai; Tokyo; Dublin; Milan; Bristol; Madrid; Singapore to name a few
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- All offices have their own artwork collections - we have a Damien Hurst and a Tracey Emin in the London office
- We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer in 2020 for the fifth year running.
- We have recently acquired Wavelength (the first regulated legal engineering firm in the world) which highlights our invested interest in innovation.