Motion Graphic Designer
At Simmons & Simmons we are looking for a Motion Graphic Designer to join the Marketing & Business Development team in our Bristol Office.
This role is responsible for the creation of engaging, animated content in 2D and 3D for both internal and external audiences. Our content has become one of the key points of difference for our firm and so it's crucial that the person in this role is keen to push boundaries and introduce new ways of doing things.
Please include a link to your professional portfolio in your application.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Work with colleagues across the business - suggesting ways to bring ideas to life through animation.
- Take briefs from colleagues across the firm on potential projects.
- Work with the in-house designer and video producer to create engaging animated content.
- Design on brand motion graphics from concept to completion.
- Pitch ideas efficiently to the team and wider firm.
- Quickly elevate a project through to animation once receiving the brief.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the firm.
- Support the in-house designer with ad-hoc projects and design requirements.
We are looking for:
- Stand out and varied portfolio/reel.
- Confident at all stages of the creative process from creation to delivery.
- A strong eye for design and narrative structures.
- Interest in photography and video production.
- 3 years+ industry experience.
Knowledge and technical skills
- Highly skilled in After Effects and Illustrator for 2D.
- Advanced knowledge of Cinema 4D.
- Experience with X-Particles a big plus.
- Proficient in the rest of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite.
Here at Simmons & Simmons:
We believe our people define us. Our working environment is genuinely collegiate with a supportive atmosphere and team ethos - we have a reputation for being a friendly culture which we are very proud of. Flexible working, an inclusive and diverse culture, our innovative approach and being truly international are just a few more things that make us, us.
Below are a few more reasons to consider Simmons & Simmons for your next career move:
- Competitive benefits package.
- All year round dress down.
- International offices including: Hong Kong; Dubai; Tokyo; Dublin; Milan; Bristol; Madrid; Singapore to name a few.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- All offices have their own artwork collections - we have a Damien Hurst and a Tracey Emin in the London office.
- We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer in 2019 for the fourth year running.
- We have recently acquired Wavelength (the first regulated legal engineering firm in the world) which highlights our invested interest in innovation.
Please direct any questions to Charlotte Smith at email@example.com.