About the role and team
Anthony Collins Solicitor's are recruiting for an Employment Lawyer to join our well established team advising a variety of clients throughout the UK. The team work across all of our sectors, predominately Health & Social Care and Housing, on behalf of commercial clients and support them on all areas of contentious and non-contentious Employment matters including:
- Drafting of policies/contracts;
- Employee relations;
- Employment tribunals;
- All other general employment queries.
The role is suited to candidates at either Solicitor or Associate level.
About the candidate
The successful candidate will be client focused and have experience of running their own workload, as well as working with others. Although specific sector experience isn't a requirement, we would like somebody who can demonstrate an interest in our sectors and who can help deliver right away.
We are looking for:
- A strong team player who will be a good fit with the existing team;
- Excellent technical knowledge;
- Strong experience of working within a respondent focused practice;
- Ability to provide succinct and clear advice;
- Ability to form excellent relationships;
- Strong experience of being able to manage and progress matters with minimal experience;
- Some experience of involvement in BD and CRM activities;
- Some experience of line management or the desire to do so.
The team are predominately based in Birmingham, but we will also consider applicants in the Manchester area as we look to grow the team in the North West.
About the firm
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years we’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
What makes Anthony Collins Solicitors distinctive, beyond simply being a sector-specialist law firm, is our people and the values we share. We’re extremely proud of the calibre of people that we attract; people who are inspired by our values, motivated by our vision and work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.