Administrative Assistant (6 month FTC)
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Business Support Team (BST) on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role is full time, with working hours of 10.00am – 6.00pm and due to the nature of the work involved, will be based on-site in our Bristol office.
Osborne Clarke is an international legal practice with over 270 Partners and more than 900 talented lawyers in 26 locations*. Our sector-based approach enables us to help our clients tackle the issues they are facing today, and prepare for the ones that they will face tomorrow. Advising them both comprehensively and commercially. We love working closely with our clients on new deals, products and solutions which will transform their businesses, markets and even sectors. And our unique approachable culture is not an added extra, it’s fundamental to our success.
This position reports into the BST Team Leader and will be based in the central Business Support Team in Bristol (a team of 17 who work alongside the Document Services team (a team of 5), supporting across the Bristol, London and Reading offices (and firm wide when necessary).
The wider BST team in Bristol (a team of 17), London (a team of 9) and Reading (a team of 3) consist of document specialists, legal secretaries and administrative assistants who cover a variety of different tasks and hours to meet the business needs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the team and office with regular onsite needs such as, post scanning, copying, printing tasks, end of day post needs and general administration.
- Provide a good level of administrative, reprographics to all legal teams
- Organise large volume printing, photocopying and document production
- Supporting other departments and assisting with general duties that may be required
- Quality checking work to ensure it is to high standard and accurate
- Support with end of day post outgoing requirements
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Build positive relationships across the business
- Previous administration experience would be advantageous
- Great organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure with little supervision
- Good time management skills
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft word, Outlook)
To submit your application please click on the link provided or if you would like any further information about the role, please contact in complete confidence, Chloe Tidcombe at email@example.com
No agencies please
Please note that although we include closing dates on our role profiles as a guide, we review applications on a rolling basis.
*Services in India are provided by a relationship firm
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive and be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.