EPIC Country Cluster Lead
Influencing local stakeholders to ensure the full extent of the EPIC programme is embedded and acting as change champions to drive adoption. Working as part of the Programme EPIC to advocate international standardisation of programme decisions (for both technology implementation and service development). Owning the solution and challenging process variations where local regulations or compliance is not adhered to.
Programme EPIC (Enabling People Insights & Change) is a business transformation programme to deliver enabling people technology for the international firm which will underpin people data, insights and services that are fit for the future.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of the EPIC programme locally (includes functional, process, data and system design decisions)
- Fully understanding the EPIC programme decisions and working with the System Integrator (3rd party implementation company) to package these into content and messages that can be understood by local HR team members
- Engage with local stakeholders and ensure they are fully supported on the programme. Challenging any localisation requirements, putting these forward to the EPIC programme leadership and managing them to resolution
- Build a local network of change ‘champions’ to test and support process design and key communications
- Actively participate in person (where possible) and remotely in process design workshops
- Able to handle multiple priorities, working to sometimes conflicting timescales in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Confidence in being the “voice of the Programme” within difficult conversations, managing escalations and ensuring the programme team is fully aware of any concerns
- Able to build trust and rapport to develop effective relationships, internally and externally
- Have significant experience of influencing senior stakeholders
- Organised and sensitive to local requirements
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive - we care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative - we give, we share and we join in
- Be Bold - we stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
- Be Exceptional - we exceed standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper, diversity and inclusion underpins how we live our values and everything we do. We believe that everyone has a voice, and that everyone’s voice counts. We know that the rich diversity across our firm makes us stronger, more innovative and creative, which helps us to better serve our clients and communities. We are committed to providing an inclusive working environment and culture across our global firm, where everyone can bring their authentic self to work.
Diversity of perspective, thought, background and culture combine to make us the leading global law firm; that’s why we actively seek to build balanced teams. We welcome the unique contribution that you will bring to our firm and actively encourage applications from all talented people – however your talent is packaged, whatever your background or circumstance and regardless of how you identify.
We support anyone with a disability or long term health condition to ensure they have the opportunity to perform at their best. If you have not done so already, please let us know if you require any support so we can make the right adjustments and considerations should they be required
We know that people have responsibilities and interests outside of their career and that as a business, we all benefit from working flexibly. That's why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we are able to support requests for agile working arrangements.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we will conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.