IT First Line Support - 12 Month Contract
About the role and team
Working in a busy and lively IT team, you will provide first line technical support to the firm on a variety of IT issues and queries. Support will be carried out through phone, email or face to face meaning that excellent customer service and communication are essential requirements of the successful applicant.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Log support calls on our Service Desk and provide users with regular updates on the progress of their Service Request;
- Be the first point of contact for IT support needs of all internal and external clients;
- Working within Service Level Agreements;
- To liaise and log calls with external IT Suppliers;
- To deploy new PCs and laptops;
- Install new software.
About the candidate
We are looking for a person who has basic experience in supporting other people in an IT related role. It is important that you fit in well with the existing team and have a genuine passion for a career in IT.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Basic experience in supporting other people, ideally in a Windows environment including a good understanding of Windows 10, MS Office 2010/13/16, telephony systems, mobile devices and AV equipment;
• Confident with good interpersonal skills;
• Excellent communication;
• The ability to multi task and prioritise accordingly;
• Previous experience of working in the legal industry would be desirable.
Flexibility in working hours is required to cover the helpdesk between the hours of 8am and 6pm. The role works on a shift basis.
About the firm
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years we’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
What makes Anthony Collins Solicitors distinctive, beyond simply being a sector-specialist law firm, is our people and the values we share. We’re extremely proud of the calibre of people that we attract; people who are inspired by our values, motivated by our vision and work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.