IT Applications Administrator
Our IT Applications team are looking for someone to join them and support the team in an administrative role. This position will suit someone who has some previous administration experience, an interest in technology and the ability to work in a process driven way.
The role is full time, permanent and ordinarily based out of our Bristol office.
Osborne Clarke is an international legal practice with over 270 Partners and more than 900 talented lawyers in 26 locations*. Our sector-based approach and 3D client strategy enables us to help our clients tackle the issues they are facing today, and prepare for the ones that they will face tomorrow. Advising them both comprehensively and commercially, we love working closely with our clients on new deals, products and solutions which will transform their businesses, markets and even sectors.
We consider our inclusive and approachable culture to be fundamental to our success. This was recognised at the Managing Partners Forum (MPF) Awards where we were awarded Best Corporate Culture 2019. In addition, Osborne Clarke has ranked in the top five of RollOnFriday’s independent Firm of the Year employee survey for the last four years, scoring highly for its friendly culture and management.
What you'll do
Overall, the successful candidate will support the Applications team in a variety of administrative tasks, predominantly around our internal and external client systems and applications. More specifically you will:
- Take ownership of the launch of new client solutions sites (particularly data sites), assisting/supporting internal site admins to ensure external users have what they need
- Maintain system support for site admins whilst sites are live to ensure they deliver to OC and our clients requirement
- Provide application/system administration support for both OC and external users, forming part of client teams where relevant for larger external sites
- Assist with producing and providing training material to OC and external users on specific applications/systems
- Support and manage application requests, acting as liaison between OC and site support
- Provide ad-hoc administration and configuration support for OC and OC Solutions
- Respond to site billing queries from internal site owners and the OC billing team
- Previous administration experience and a genuine enthusiasm for technology
- Strong time management, organisation and prioritisation skills, with the drive to exceed expectations set as part of a performance managed environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication, with the ability to negotiate both with internal customers and external suppliers
- A willingness to learn new technologies
To submit your application please click on the link provided or if you would like any further information about the role, please contact in complete confidence, Chloe Tidcombe at email@example.com
No agencies please
*Services in India are provided by a relationship firm
Please note that although we include closing dates for our roles as a guide, we review and progress applications on a rolling basis.
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive to be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.