About the role and team
Anthony Collins Solicitors (ACS) are recruiting a Corporate lawyer to join an expanding team that advise our clients and further our goal of improving lives, communities and societies. Working across our sectors, our current client base fall predominately within the health and social care, housing, local government and social business, all of which focus on helping those in need.
The focus of our corporate transactions team cover:
- Business sales;
- Mergers and acquisitions;
- Company group re-organisations;
- Due diligence;
- Joint ventures;
- Limited liability partnerships;
- Shareholder protection.
Beyond providing legal advice, the successful candidate will have the scope to be involved with Business Development, CRM and management of junior members of the team.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- 3-7 years PQE
- Strong degree of technical knowledge of general company corporate law;
- Previous experience of corporate matters in a dynamic environment;
- Be comfortable in running their own workload with minimal supervision;
- Ability to cope well with tight deadlines and under pressure, managing personal performance to meet expectations;
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to take on significant levels of responsibility on transactions;
- Some experience of supervising junior members of staff or the desire to do so.
About the firm
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a specialist law firm with a clear purpose – to “improve lives, communities and society". For over 40 years we’ve been successfully combining market-leading legal expertise with a commitment to excellence and long-term relationships underpinned by a strong set of values.
What makes Anthony Collins Solicitors distinctive, beyond simply being a sector-specialist law firm, is our people and the values we share. We’re extremely proud of the calibre of people that we attract; people who are inspired by our values, motivated by our vision and work with our clients to positively influence the society and communities we are building together.
Anthony Collins Solicitors is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the firm is treated equally, whatever their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.