Document Production Evening Administrator- FTC- 6-12 Months
To support the Document Production team primarily with the inputting of work into Big Hand and to assist with various tasks, as identified from time to time.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inputting work into Big Hand in a timely fashion and prioritising in accordance with the deadlines as is in accordance to the departmental practice
- Checking BigHand on a regular basis to identify digital dictations and managing appropriately
- Applying initiative to identify anything unusual that may need to be brought to the attention of the management team in order to manage appropriately
- Ensuring all printers are fully stocked with paper
- Assisting Reprographics from time to time on an ad hoc basis as may be required and agreed by the management team
- Undertaking other duties as identified from time to time by the management team
- To respect and apply the policies laid down in the HR Policy Manual
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Remain calm and composed often in demanding situations
- A proactive attitude and initiative to manage own workload
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Flexible regarding working hours
- Good standard of personal presentation
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
- Be Supportive - we care about others, value diversity and act thoughtfully
- Be Collaborative - we give, we share and we join in
- Be Bold - we stand tall and challenge ourselves to think big
- Be Exceptional - we exceed standards and expectations
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At DLA Piper we are working hard to ensure that our talent pool is diverse. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual.
We know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued and that's why we strive to be a business where everyone can thrive, develop and succeed based on their talent. Our aim is to build an inclusive and supportive culture where all our people feel they belong and can achieve their best.
In the event that we make an offer to you, and where local legislation permits, we may conduct pre-engagement screening checks that may include but are not limited to your professional and academic qualifications, your eligibility to work in the relevant jurisdiction, any criminal records, your financial stability and references from previous employers.