Associate - Corporate
An opportunity has arisen in the London Corporate department for a Mid to Senior Associate with experience of investment funds and equity capital market transactions. Key to this role will be experience of advising on transactions for closed-ended listed investment funds including initial public offerings and secondary fundraisings.
As well as relevant work experience, the successful candidate will have excellent business development skills and be comfortable working in a fast-paced transactional role.
The role offers the chance to work with a market leading practice that acts for a diverse client base ranging from global asset managers, boutique fund managers, private equity firms, investment banks and brokers and other leading financial institutions.
The role sits within a global platform, offering a wide breadth of work and cross border deals.
The team is part of the Corporate Group and is focused on financial institutions and asset management.
Skills and Experience Required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A background in investment funds, including listed funds
- Experience of the structuring and establishment of closed-ended listed funds
- Equity capital markets experience and knowledge of the listing and prospectus rules
- Experience of managing multi-jurisdictional projects
- Experience of a similar role at a leading legal practice
- An international outlook and entrepreneurial mindset
- Business development skills and enthusiasm to help build our practice further
- Excellent academic background
Candidates also are expected to:
- Support the development of the asset management practice
- Focus on efficiency
- Develop our business/clients (maintain client relationships and deliver excellent service)
- Work effectively with and through people
- Promote and demonstrate ‘good citizenship’ (values and strategic priorities)
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.
If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Heather Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org (enquiries only please - we do not accept applications by email)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE