IT Support Analyst
Simmons & Simmons are looking to recruit a number of positions for the new IT Service Desk in Bristol, as part of this newly formed team we are looking for IT Support Analysts across all levels of experience. This is a great time to join a new team and to make a real impact on the service provided.
Main Purpose of the role
To provide IT support to users of Simmons & Simmons related IT issues, Working to scheduled but varying shift patterns, the role involves recording, diagnosing, monitoring and resolving problems by using a call management system which provides a high-level audit trail for every call made or taken. The strategy for the IT Support Desks is to adopt a first-time resolution approach from call placement to call resolution.
Main duties and responsibilities
• The support of Simmons and Simmons IT Applications and Hardware.
• Provide First Line application support (productivity tools and business applications) including: incident & problem identification, analysis, diagnosis, and resolution or escalation when necessary.
• Assist in resolving incidents, questions & requests communicated either over the telephone, e-mail or web within the agreed KPI targets on a 24x7 basis.
• Work with the IT team to identify recurring and common incidents and contribute to the developments/solutions which reduce them.
• Adhere to call management procedures including escalations. Ensure that the customers and where required, the Practice and IT Team Leaders and Managers are kept informed of progress for each case at all times.
• Ideally some form of College IT qualification or equivalent
• Ideally previous experience of working in a IT helpdesk
• Ideally at least 1+ years technical IT support experience
• Ideally experience of working in service-orientated company working towards KPI’s and SLA’s
• Experience Service Now or other call logging systems.
• Previous telephone support and problem solving.
• Good understanding of document comparison tools, Document management systems
• Logical and objective approach to problem solving.
Here at Simmons & Simmons:
We believe our people define us. Our working environment is genuinely collegiate with a supportive atmosphere and team ethos – we have a reputation for being a friendly culture which we are very proud of. Flexible working, an inclusive and diverse culture, our innovative approach and being truly international are just a few more things that make us, us.
Below are a few more reasons to consider Simmons & Simmons for your next career move:
• Competitive benefits package
• International offices including: Hong Kong; Lisbon; Dubai; Tokyo; Dublin; Milan; London; Madrid; Singapore to name a few
• Generous employee referral bonus program
• All year round dress down
• We have recently launched ‘Pathways to Progression’ – all about encouraging & enhancing future female talent in the firm
• All offices have their own artwork collections – we have a Damien Hurst and a Tracey Emin in the London office
• We were ranked as a Stonewall Top Global Employer and a Stonewall Star Performer in 2017
If you are interested in finding out more about this vacancy then please contact Emily.Rixon-Smith@Simmons-Simmons.com with any questions and to apply for the role please click on the apply button at the bottom of the screen. Please find a detailed Job Description also attached below.