Client Relationship Executive
Norton Rose Fulbright is one of the world’s leading law firms and has an established and successful global client program, supported by a dynamic and high-performing EMEA client team. Operating within the EMEA Business Development and Marketing Group, the EMEA client team is made up of a group of Client Relationship Managers and Executives who work directly with the Global Client Relationship Partners and teams for their individual clients and collaboratively when sharing best practice and delivering client programs. The client teams work within a globally established structure and the program enjoys a high level of visibility and management support.
The Client Relationship Executive role is to assist the Global Client Relationship Management team on a range of key client initiatives. You will work closely with all members of the team, colleagues in other business service teams, the Key Client Partners, Associates, Trainees, Team Support Assistants and Executives in each key client team. You will also support the EMEA Head of Client Programs in running the group’s key client program. The role will also provide opportunity to take client responsibility and for the right candidate provide prospect for client relationship management.
Supporting the team in all aspects of researching, managing and developing key clients, responsibilities will include:
Client Research and Account Planning
- Helping to researching the client organisation and key client contacts for client planning and relationship mapping purposes.
- Preparing client reports and statements as requested.
- Assisting the Strategic Bids Unit in the preparation of panel pitches.
- Assisting the Client Relationship Managers with sales/opportunity management including working closely with the relevant industry/practice Business Development Teams to stay up to date with our client campaigns and offerings.
- Updating and maintaining client program and individual client pages on the intranet.
- Maintaining relevant client team email groups.
- Working with the Global Service Centre in Manila and our Newcastle Hub where appropriate to manage and complete projects.
Client Service Management
- Work closely with Business Development team to managing global projects and campaigns and advise them on client needs to develop key relationships.
- Assist the Client Relationship Managers and Business Development team in tracking matters for post-matter feedback and identifying client contacts to be approached for Client Satisfaction Interviews and assisting with follow up.
- Helping the team to manage and deliver a range of different client events including seminars, training and social activities as necessary, in coordination with the events team.
- Support with arranging and running webinar programs.
Management and Financial Reporting
- Assisting the team in producing regular client and program reports, as well as financial analysis and reporting against firm benchmarks, using the firm’s financial reporting and other systems.
- Assisting in the preparation of presentations as requested by the team.
- Any other duties as requested by your line manager or Global Director of Clients.
- Graduate calibre and/or holder of or studying for a professional marketing qualification or equivalent.
- Practical and efficient self-starter with strong organisational skills.
- Flexible and enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Collaborative and enjoys working as part of a high-performing team.
- Proactive, action-oriented and willing to take initiative.
- The candidate will ideally have professional services and business development experience.