Marketing Operations Administrator
Reporting to our Marketing Operations Manager, we are currently looking for an experienced Admin Assistant to provide effective and high quality administrative support to the Head of Marketing Operations and the Marketing Operations team.
Head of Marketing Operations
Marketing Operations Manager
Senior Proposals Manager
London and Belfast teams
Peers across the wider business development, marketing and communications team
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing ad-hoc support to the London marketing operations team including but not limited to:
- Preparation and regular updating of brochures, presentations, reports, structure charts etc (liaising with other support functions such as The Bridge etc)
- To assist with organisation of events
- To assist with the role out of the marketing team training programme
- Providing support on team projects
- Maintaining intranet pages
- Organising travel and accommodation when needed
- Processing expense claims
- Preparation of correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, reports and stats as required
- Liaison with contacts at clients and other external organisations
- Implementation of organisational and administrative initiatives
- Ensuring databases are kept up to date
- Setting up of conference calls/online meetings
- Responsibility for assisting with onboarding of new joiners which includes but not limited to:
- Introductory schedule of meetings
- Producing and updating structure charts
- Pulling together a new joiner pack
- Full administrative and PA responsibility for senior team members including:
- Organising and coordinating meetings and ensuring all necessary arrangements are made such as
- preparing agendas, meeting papers, presentations in a timely fashion.
- Preparation of correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, reports and stats as required.
- Proactive diary and email management.
- Organising travel and accommodation where necessary.
- Setting up conference calls/VCs etc.
- Adhoc project support where required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with particular skills with Excel and PowerPoint preferred
- Well organised, with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise and manage competing demands
- Project management skills would be useful
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Shows initiative/proactivity, enthusiasm and willing to become involved in additional projects as and when required
- Maintain tact and diplomacy, trust and confidentiality
- Strong relationship building skills
- An eye for detail, with excellent accuracy
- Willingness to help organise others
- Have an enthusiastic approach to change and adapt to an ever-evolving role
- Provide exemplary standard of services to clients, whether internal and external
- Take responsibility with regard to team-building and providing a supportive environment to colleagues
- Take responsibility for ensuring personal development and IT skills are maintained and improved
- Organisation of team building events/training/social events
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be proactive in their work and show initiative on a daily basis. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage a varied and diverse workload and be able to prioritise.