The London Corporate Insurance team is a market leader and we are recognised in both Chambers UK and Legal 500 as a Tier 1 practice. We have advised on some of the most important transactions in the insurance sector in recent years. Our team is dedicated to servicing our clients at the highest level, bringing our professional expertise and industry knowledge together with a commercial no-nonsense approach.
We represent a number of the world’s leading insurers, reinsurers, intermediaries, including MGAs, underwriters, claims managers and capital providers, as well as regulators. We also act for private equity and other investors investing in insurance related businesses. We are a market leader in insurance innovation and have advised start-ups and established businesses on novel and disruptive technologies.
Our practice encompasses the entire insurance sector and we have leading lawyers who focus on corporate, transactional, M&A and regulatory work in areas such as general insurance, life insurance, Lloyd’s of London, run-off and discontinued business, insurance linked securities and insurtech. Our work is transactional and regulatory and is often cross-border in nature.
The opportunity exists for a junior lawyer to join our Corporate Insurance team in London to help us drive our growth in the international insurance sector.
The role requires a combination of the ability to handle transactional work and to give written and oral advice.
The successful candidate should also:
- Develop and apply technical knowledge and professional skills
- Focus on efficiency
- Develop our business/clients (maintain client relationships and deliver excellent service)
- Work effectively with and through people
Skills and Experience Required
- Qualified solicitor in England & Wales
- Experience at a leading law firm with exposure to and experience of corporate work for financial institutions.
- Commercial awareness and ability to build excellent relationships with clients and within the team
- Experience of working in teams and on multiple matters
- Strong interest in the financial services sector
- Excellent academics
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.
If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Kirran Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE