Finance Lawyer / SA
Ashurst is a leading global law firm with a history spanning almost 200 years, and clear strategy for our future growth. Our in-depth understanding of our clients and commitment to providing exceptional standards of service have seen us become a trusted adviser to local and global corporates, financial institutions and governments in all areas of commercial law. To find out more please visit here.
Ashurst offers a truly global, uniquely-focused Capital Markets practice which covers the full-range of products and transactions across Debt, Equity, Securitisation, Derivatives and Structured Finance. Our team works closely with our fully integrated finance transactions team of over 350 lawyers globally. Our unrivalled reputation is based on our technical expertise and track record of developing and bringing to market the most innovative, ground-breaking and cutting-edge structures at the forefront of the marketplace.
As a result of a growing pipeline of work our Finance team is looking to hire a lawyer with a focus on DCM, Securitisation, Derivatives and Structured Finance.
More information on the role and team can be found in the Job Description attached to the role on our website www.ashurst.com/en/careers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Finance lawyer with experience in securitisation, structured finance and debt capital markets
- Strong technical skills in relation to finance law
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs
- A commercial approach and an ability to negotiate effectively
- A collaborative attitude to working within large teams and with colleagues at all levels
At Ashurst, you'll have the oportunity to work in an environment that encourages learning and excellence with some of Australia's leading professionals. You will also have a range of social, sporting and health benefits available to you.