Junior Associate - Employment
Our employment law team has experience in all areas of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters. Every lawyer has a broad spectrum of work, can undertake employment tribunal advocacy when required, and has had regular exposure to client issues ranging from sensitive severance issues and boardroom disputes through to issues of corporate governance and more standard disciplinary and grievance issues.
An opportunity has arisen for a junior-level lawyer to join our Employment team in London. This is an opportunity for an associate to join a well-regarded practice dealing with cutting edge employment work across an international spectrum.
The employment law team specialises in:
- Employment law aspects of all corporate finance transactions including Transfer of Undertakings, Redundancies and dismissals
- Service agreements, contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Employment policies ranging from performance, sickness and misconduct procedures to maternity and parental leave schemes
- Boardroom disputes and severance claims
- Employment litigation in the high court, county court and employment tribunal
- International employment issues including dual contracts
- Collective issues such as trade union recognition and industrial action
- Executive remuneration and corporate governance
- Discrimination (including sex, race and disability)
- General employment issues ranging from maternity rights to general contractual issues.
Clients and experience
We have a diverse client base reflecting our appeal to a wide audience of in-house lawyers and HR managers, including senior executives, charities, world-wide financial institutions and large corporates.
Skills and Experience required
- Develops and applies technical knowledge and professional skills
- Focuses on efficiency
- Develops our business/clients (maintains client relationships and delivers excellent service)
- Works effectively with and through people
- Promotes and demonstrates ‘good citizenship’ (values and strategic priorities)
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.
If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Philippa Wilson at Philippa.email@example.com (enquiries only - we do not accept applications by email)