IT Apprentice - AV
Fieldfisher is a European law firm with market leading practices in many of the world's most dynamic sectors. We are an exciting, forward-thinking organisation with a particular focus on technology, finance & financial services, energy & natural resources, life sciences and media.
Our growing European network of offices supports an international client base alongside our Silicon Valley and China colleagues. We also work in a number of other jurisdictions through dedicated country teams.
Among our clients we count social media sites and high street coffee chains as well as pharmaceutical, life sciences and medical devices companies, energy suppliers, banks and technology leaders.
Clients choose to work with us because we deliver commercial, pragmatic and innovative solutions through our exceptional legal expertise and experience, on time and on budget.
Our network has more than 1000 people working across 20 offices providing highly commercial advice based on an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs.
We operate across our offices in Amsterdam, Beijing, Belfast, Birmingham, Bologna, Brussels, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Luxembourg, Manchester, Munich, Milan, Paris, Rome, Shanghai, Turin, Venice and Silicon Valley.
In 2017, Fieldfisher was named Law Firm of the Year in Western Germany at the Juve Awards, and Law firm of the Year at the British Legal Awards. 2018 saw Fieldfisher named Law Firm of the year at the Legal Business Awards 2018.
Fieldfisher's Condor Alternative Legal Solutions won the award for ‘New Business and Service Delivery Models’ at the FT Innovative Lawyers Europe Awards 2017. Fieldfisher also won Personal Injury Team of the Year at the Solicitors Journal Awards 2017.
The IT department has 38 members of staff (including UK and European Offices). Mabel Evans is the IT Director.
- Perform routine meeting room checks on all floors
- Setting up video and audio conferences and presentations
- Preparation of rooms with Reception and Concierge teams
- Record of Video Conferences and sharing recordings with internal staff
- Support firm events (including out of hours)
- Pre event testing for internal and external events
- Quick response to emergency / ad-hoc requests
- Recording faults and fixes in the IT ticketing system
- Report faults to the Third Party Supplier
- Supporting Third Party Engineers to fix faults
- Liaising with IT Teams on PC faults, phone faults, network performance issues and ordering equipment
- Liaising closely with the Reception Supervisor on daily schedules and plan accordingly
Key Skills & Experience
- Someone keen to break into IT and Audio Visual
- Excellent communicator
- Someone personable
- Problem Solver
Fieldfisher aims to ensure equality of opportunity and we are actively working towards improving the diversity of our staff. All applications will only be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role.
Fieldfisher recruitment processes are handled by our in house recruitment team. If you are an agency enquiring about partnering with us on recruitment, please direct your correspondence solely to the recruitment team and please do not submit speculative applications under any circumstances.