We are currently recruiting for an Integration Specialist to join our IT team in London to provide technical design and implementation expertise in projects that require system integrations.
- Technical Delivery Lead
- Enterprise Information Architect
- Strategy & Architecture team
- Relationship Managers
- Business Analysts
- Development Team
- Relevant Support Analyst teams (Service Management)
Role and responsibilities
- Provide development and implementation expertise on agile projects in a virtual team capacity within a scrum team
- Provide development and implementation expertise on waterfall projects in a virtual team capacity including architects, project managers, business analysts, service transition teams
- Provide technical thought leadership in the areas identified above with the input into the Technology Radar and relevant roadmaps.
- Provide technical leadership on projects and other initiatives, and provide subject matter expertise to Design Authorities and the Architecture Review Board in order to develop architectures and standards:
- Integration classifications and corresponding integration technical designs
- Integration monitoring for support, performance purposes and ongoing maintenance
- Create and maintain documentation for technical designs, technology roadmaps and operational procedures.
- Provide technical expertise and support for service management in the resolution of complex incidents and problems.
- Oversee and assist with the transition of products and services into operational use.
- Commercial acumen, including an understanding of the overall picture of IT service costs and how IT adds value to the business.
- An enthusiasm and passion for technology. The ability to promote technology within the firm, using business friendly language, and seek out opportunities with tangible business benefits.
- High level of personal credibility, impact and influence with proven ability to work effectively and persuasively at all levels of the business.
- Having an open mind to consider all alternatives when making technology decisions.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both orally and written.
- Ability to develop good working relationships across the breadth of the IT function and share knowledge effectively between individuals and teams to contribute to the overall effectiveness of project and service improvement work.
- Highly self-motivated self-starter, who will undertake all activities to the highest professional standards.
- Experience of working in a global environment across international locations and numerous time zones with an appreciation of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent all-round technology knowledge and practical experience of the majority of technologies within this discipline.
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of the design, operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure and services with specific skills in:
- Integration technologies including API’s, Microservices, Event-driven architecture and Microsoft BizTalk
- Strong DBA skills that include the writing of stored procedures, views and SSIS packages.
- Web service architectures (SOAP and REST)
- IIS and Website configuration
- Microsoft Windows Server technologies
- Detailed practical knowledge of the operation and maintenance of IT infrastructure and services within a Microsoft technology environment.
- Expected to have a solid understanding of working practices within an Enterprise level IT department in a global corporate environment.
- Knowledge of emerging IT trends and technologies.
- IT experience in a 2nd/3rd line role supporting a number of the technologies listed in this job description.
- Proven track record in providing technical leadership and delivering enterprise wide solutions.
- Experience working within the professional services sector with an appreciation of the demands placed on support teams by the business.