Campaign Marketing Manager
2 days left
- Experience Level
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Campaign Marketing Manager to join our Business Development, Marketing & Sales team. This is a full-time, permanent role that will be based in either our Bristol or London office.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been recognised by Roll on Friday following the award of being jointly named their 2018 'Law Firm of the Year'.
BD, Marketing & Sales is a welcoming and dynamic team of experts, supporting lawyers, sectors and service lines across our international business.
Campaign management belongs within this team, promoting the firm's expertise through international marketing campaigns, generating brand awareness and work winning opportunities
What you'll do
Reporting to the Head of Campaigns & Marketing, the main purpose of the role is to provide marketing and BD support in developing and implementing international, omni-channel marketing campaigns.
You will work with the International Sales and Marketing team (incl Knowledge Lawyers, Service Line Marketing Managers and Sector BD Managers) in scheduling and co-ordinating campaign activity to maximise profile and BD opportunities for the firm. As well as this, you will also work closely with the Brand and Communications team to raise the profile of the firm's expertise within the media and through the website and social media.
The successful candidate will be expected to build strong and effective relationships both within the firm and with agencies and marketing partners to deliver successful campaigns (incl content agency, research, and media partners and relevant trade bodies, eg APPG for smart cities).
What we're looking for
The successful candidate will have a proven background in a similar role, with an understanding of the full range of online and offline marketing channels, and how they can be combined effectively.
- CIM training is essential
- Excellent written communications skills: ability to draft clear internal and external communications.
- Highly numerate, with some understanding of law firm revenue and profitability and an ability to manage marketing budgets.
- Exceptionally organised, with an eye for detail and proven project management skills.
- Confidence to self-assess projects and issues without micro management and to suggest alternative ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Good time management skills including an ability to prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, to build rapport with colleagues and internal customers
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Some experience of working with a contact database such as InterAction
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive to be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.