aosphere Monitoring Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Monitoring Administrator to join our aosphere team in London.
The role involves maintenance of various databases of regulatory data and news using a number of systems and information sources. The successful candidate will work directly with the aosphere product teams, providing content management and administrative support for existing and new monitoring systems.
aosphere LLP is an affiliate of A&O and produces market leading web-based legal and compliance management products currently focused on derivatives, shareholding disclosure, marketing restrictions and data privacy. aosphere’s products are used by 400 institutions and over 12,000 users worldwide including most leading banks and 80% of the top 20 world’s largest asset managers. Its flagship products include netalytics, CSAnalytics, diligence and the Rulefinder product range. aosphere LLP is at the forefront of legal innovation and has featured 13 times in the prestigious Financial Times Innovative Lawyers report. aosphere LLP is also a pioneer in the use of flexible working arrangements. The team is based in London, Belfast and New York.
aosphere product/legal, admin and support teams.
Role and responsibilities
- Maintain various databases of regulatory data and news.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and report on daily news monitoring.
- Organising and summarising information.
- Performing data quality checks.
- Work closely with the aosphere legal teams to conduct regular reviews of data sources.
- Dealing with specific lawyer queries.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of supporting lawyers.
- Organised and methodical approach to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assist with collecting, organising, analysing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on all levels. This role involves daily communication with the aosphere product/legal and support teams.
- The capability to rapidly learn new IT applications.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative and under pressure.
- Team working skills are essential.
Who we are looking for
The position would appeal to an individual with experience working with lawyers and wishing to work in a small team and fast growing legal technology environment. All necessary training to ensure the successful candidate is fully involved in supporting the business at the earliest opportunity will be provided.