Business Systems Analyst - Permanent - Leeds
Purpose of the Role
The role is part of a small team supporting business change. The team is based in Leeds but its members work in all three UK offices as required. The principal responsibility of the role is to conduct analysis of the firm's business processes, data and systems to support improvement, change, re-engineering and transformation projects and initiatives.
- Takes ownership for the delivery of technical analysis projects (stages, workstreams).
- Document the 'as-is' data flow and system architecture.
- Defining the 'to-be' systems architecture and associated data flow.
- Establishing the data architecture for system changes across a change programme
- Consulting with stakeholders to determine the needs of the system
- Specifying the data standards for interactions between systems
- Overseeing implementation, coordinating tests and observing initiation of the system to validate performance against the system requirements
- Collaborating across the programme to ensure technical and business requirements are achieved in an efficient manner
- Any other duties which are deemed to be appropriate to the role.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Experience in technical analysis, data mapping and documentation of enterprise architecture.
- Experience in project management and / or financial modelling would be desirable.
- Knowledgeable on process re-engineering / re-design and quality management.
- Ability to work with and lead a project team.
This role profile should be read in conjunction with the Expectations for AG Level 3.
The key performance measures for this role are:
- The ability to work with the project participants - their feedback will be the primary measure
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to be flexible and adjust their approach to work with both business services teams and fee earning teams