Learning & Development Coordinator - FTC
We are looking for an ambitious and dedicated Coordinator to join us at this exciting time.
About the role
You will provide strong organisational and administrative support to the team including:
- Monitoring and updating PeopleSoft & the L&D calendar
- Briefing consultants on requirements of course materials to ensure consistency of brand
- Being the first point of contact for all L&D team queries
- Supporting with the implementation and administration of our firm wide performance management system – Objective Manager and our new Learning Management System
- Facilitating the administration of the OPQ (Occupational Personality Questionnaire) for various development programmes
- Ensuring all of the post-course evaluation & administration for learning initiatives (on PeopleSoft and Survey Monkey) are completed
- Having responsibility for coordinating the new partner induction programme
The ideal candidate will be someone looking for their next L&D role. With an excellent level of written and spoken English, you will have a good working knowledge of a wide range of HR processes and have a high level of attention to detail. You are methodical and organised in your approach, an energetic resilient individual, who has a proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
CMS is an international law firm with market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond.
Ranked as the world’s 6th largest law firm by lawyer headcount and 6th largest in the UK by revenue, CMS works with clients in 42 countries from 74 offices worldwide.
A future facing law firm CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. And we recruit, value and nurture top talent.
CMS is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment, to not only adhere to current employment law, but to harness the full potential of our staff and ensure that all individuals are treated fairly and with respect. To meet this aim CMS endeavours to treat all staff and job applicants equally, on the basis of merit and the ability to do their job. Everybody will be treated equally regardless of race, colour, age, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital or civil partner status, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and pregnancy or maternity status (“Protected Characteristics”).
For further information about CMS’ diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here to view the diversity pages on our website.
How to apply
If you are interested please apply online. If you have any queries, please contact Tahira Choudhry, Recruitment Advisor.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.